What Is The Value
What Is The Value
What Is The Value
emotive[X] recognizes that reviews drive purchasing decisions more than any other factor in this ever-evolving global marketplace. So, how can you use that to amplify your brand? Through the revolutionary emotive[X] set of services, we harness the power of ratings and reviews to define and create share-worthy customer experiences that affect positive economic change for your brand. How does it work? emotive[X] identifies what your consumers want, then translates that insight into the design and implementation of differentiating experiences that generate a significant competitive advantage – with measureable results.
When it comes to customer reviews, surface star ratings can be deceiving. For instance, one consumer may give a five star review because everything was functionally as expected, while another will mirror the five stars yet reference exceptional service or other memorable interactions. The casual observer may view these ratings as equal at first glance, but they are not. emotive[X] evolved from our passion for drilling deeper into the conundrum of review content to uncover nuances we could use to create memorable experiences within a brand.
emotive[X] refines the written data from ratings and reviews, specifically similarly rated reviews, for better insights into competitive advantage and opportunities for positioning a brand for optimum success. Once it combs the review verbatims, the combined functional and experiential score is plotted on a multidimensional map alongside the brand’s competitors to identify specific experiential priorities for change and implementation.
Traditional Rating System
Even when several brands have the same point or star ratings, when their functional and experiential verbatims are dropped into emotive[x], the scale tells a different story altogether. We can then identify opportunities to create meaningful emotive experiences that in turn create brand lovers.
The Consumer’s voice is the new currency
Trust earned media such as word of mouth and recommendations above all else.
Say online reviews are 2nd most trusted advertisement
“Experience innovation will be a crucial component for companies seeking to remain relevant and retain customer loyalty.”
Elevating your brand through the emotive[x] revolution includes three phases:
Phase I – Opportunity assessment
- Review of brand positioning, core values, brand pillars and brand positioning statement.
- Identify high-value, high-loyal personas; the brand lovers.
- Set a baseline measurement using existing reviews through emotive[x].
- Correlate baseline assessment with high value personas.
- Identify unique differentiators.
- Map service delivery against the unique differentiators.
- Identify intersections of impact.
- Train operations around those centers of impact.
Phase 2 – Implementation
- Mystery shop. Pick a date, recruit people to mystery shop around centers of impact, including mystery shoppers from each high value persona.
- Establish/reinforce/enhance the baseline measurement.
- Develop/deliver emotive vs functional survey to all consumers in real time using after-service emails.
Phase 3 – Experience Design Optimization
(Quarterly reporting, recommendations and evolution of ongoing measurements)
- Continual assessment of customer experience related to key influencers.
- Track changes in key intersections of impact.
- Recommend new experience design ideas.
- Ongoing mystery shopping.
- Development of surveys.
“What Commit Agency is doing with emotive[x] is a game changer for any company, especially those in the hospitality industry”
Ready to revolutionize your brand’s influence? Please contact us via the form below to get started today.