THE EVENT OF CHAMPIONS LTD
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time, so that you may be aware of the information we collect and how we use it. This policy is effective from April 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address, postal address & work telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Registration Type & Tax Receipt Information if you are VAT registered
- Business name
- Shipping address
- Billing address
- Social media profiles
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or telephone.
- We may provide your name and email address to other speakers lecturers, trainers, event planners organisers for marketing purposes make you aware of upcoming events offers with the opportunity attend people’s or seminars a discounted price where think that these will be interest use you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Hyperlinks and third party websites
The website may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than the website. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not mean that we endorse that third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
For the purposes of increasing and enhancing the opportunities that may be of interest to you, the information you provide may be transferred to persons based in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and restrictions on its use as set out in this policy. For instance we may provide your name and email address to other speakers/lecturers, trainers, event planners and organisers for marketing purposes and to make you aware of upcoming events and offers and provide you with the opportunity to attend other people’s events or seminars for a discounted price, where we think that these such events will be of interest and use to you. The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers for the purposes specified above.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
- We will not provide your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us using the contact details below or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.