TRAINER-CENTRIC BUSINESS MODEL
Trainer’s Club has designed a trainer-centric business model is dedicated to providing personal trainers with the assistance they need to build robust businesses of their own, including creating an inclusive, inviting and state-of-the-art fitness facility.
Our comprehensive marketing and PR plan to attract new clients. Here’s a look at what we do to drive more clients into the gym…
- Ongoing media outreach for trend features and overall awareness of the gym
- Social media including Facebook and Instagram posts 5x per week
- Quarterly newsletter to existing customers and prospects
- Customized business cards with YOUR logo, our address etc.
- Updated website and blog that are SEO friendly
- In-house events that show off your talents quarterly
- Branded logo items like water bottles, towels etc. to continue spreading the TC brand
- Website blogging & photo gallery for trainer postings
- No Contracts
- 24/7 access
- Certified trainer
- Current CPR, First Aid and AED certification
- Proof of current Independent trainer liability insurance
** Disclaimer: Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary. Consult your physician before beginning any exercise program. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Testimonial results are ‘atypical’ and individual results will vary.